You will be responsible for crafting robust, beautiful, usable interfaces for the users of our products and our client’s projects. You will play an integral role in connecting and collaborating with strategy, design, and backend to creative a cohesive and organized final experience and enthusiastically own getting to the most optimal solution. You thrive working in a collaborative and engaging environment and love being part of teams and systems that actively seek your experience in helping us grow and improve.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities: The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Are you a professional mobile app developer, then be a part of our team. The primary focus will be on the implementation of high-quality and interactive mobile solutions which should be portable across iOS and Android platforms.
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the client's social media pages in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with marketing writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Train and collaborate with others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Are you a professional Photographer? then be a part of our growing team. We require an individual who is highly creative and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They should be motivated and proactive on every project presented to them.
- Photo shoots including e-commerce, products, flats, lifestyle, mannequins, models, props, etc.
- Photo editing
- Uploading images using various storage mediums
- General affinity for software and navigation
- Organizing image files including leveraging several different file types, sizes, and filename schemes
- Designing product buzz sheets
- Cross-functional collaboration with Creative Director, Sales and Marketing Departments in achievement of seasonal and long-term objectives
- Adherence to seasonal Marketing calendars
- Close partnership with e-commerce team
- Ability to do video and other multimedia
Do you have what it takes?
Have a Question?
You can apply here - email@example.com
Reach out to our global Support Team. We're here to help.