Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the client's social media pages in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with marketing writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Train and collaborate with others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Are you a professional Photographer? then be a part of our growing team. We require an individual who is highly creative and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They should be motivated and proactive on every project presented to them.
- Photo shoots including e-commerce, products, flats, lifestyle, mannequins, models, props, etc.
- Photo editing
- Uploading images using various storage mediums
- General affinity for software and navigation
- Organizing image files including leveraging several different file types, sizes, and filename schemes
- Designing product buzz sheets
- Cross-functional collaboration with Creative Director, Sales and Marketing Departments in achievement of seasonal and long-term objectives
- Adherence to seasonal Marketing calendars
- Close partnership with e-commerce team
- Ability to do video and other multimedia